Love Your Overlocker Course with Lynne Johnson, 6 week course commencing 14 October 2020
Dates: Wednesdays 14th October, 21st October, 28th October, 4th November, 11th November, 18th November
Times for each day: 10am to 12pm (9.30am setup)
Lynne’s classes are very popular and are ideal for beginners and experienced sewers alike, for both practical applications and decorative possibilities.
Lynne will introduce you to the creative World of Overlocking with this course and will cover all aspects of your overlocker and typical overlocker issues. By the end of 6 weeks you will have a thorough understanding of your overlocker and what you can do with it.
The six week course will include the following:
- Understanding tensions
- Understanding differential feed
- Which stitch to use when, eg: 4Thread/3Thread/Rolled hem/Narrow hem/Flatlock/Blind hem
- Dealing with difficult fabrics
- Corners, Curves, Stopping, Starting
- Decorative threads
- Cover Stitch and chains stitch will be covered if your machine has these capabilities.
Level of skill required for this workshop: Suitable for all levels of experience from complete beginners to seasoned sewists.
Projects for this course will vary and materials lists will be sent to those who book the course.
Out of stock